The hubby and I were gone from blogging last week due to sickness in the family, but thank God we are feeling better. Today I am writing humbly on sacrifices. I say humbly because I hope to be real and vulnerable too.
Life has been pretty good lately but there has been some sacrifices, here is a list:
- For 5 years I sacrificed a full time teaching job to be home with my babies.
- In the past couple of years/months we sacrificed internet and a gym membership just to get caught up on bills/emergencies (this is actually tough on some days, but we are blessed EVERYDAY anyway).
- I sacrificed this fashion and lifestyle blog and together with my husband turned it in a ministry instead.
- I sacrificed turning this blog into a full time career to wait on what the Lord wants for me (still waiting on the job HE wants me to do).
- I have sacrificed my social media and blog obsession with family (which comes first priority by the way).
The above may seem like it would be a HUGE sacrifice to you reading. Some of you wanting to grow your blog or own business/career probably couldn’t imagine your life without these, or give up social media and passions for family? Somehow for me it kind of wove its way into my life slowly. I wouldn’t trade these things for the world.