*** thank you ADA of Elegance and Mommyhood for featuring my Classy Casual outfit as one of the Spring Must Haves outfits, you are too sweet hun. Go check out the feature and other featured bloggers here. You can also view my other featured compilation of outfits here as I am honored that some link ups or sites in the past have liked my specific outfit stylings, it sure does boost my trying to get prettied up each day rather than look like I woke up and just threw clothes on. So thank you!
Today I would like to show you two styles of lake wear that I favor recently. Since it is summer time we have done nothing but swim at our local gym (almost everyday, well more like 4-5 days a week) but we also have enjoyed some lake time. We spent this past father’s day weekend at the lake and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to document how I dress when going to the lake. Now caution I am wearing no make up in these photos or barely any since I knew swimming would take up a lot of the day, so you will just have to grin and bare it.
Which is your favorite outfit #1 or #2? What do your wear to the lake?
Like what I have posted?! You can follow me through these medias: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
Don’t forget to enter my $25 credit to Mall of Style jewelry (21 winners will be selected) giveaway below in the Rafflecopter link (see rules as well):
Enter below at the Rafflecopter giveaway link.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules for giveaway:
1. $25 gift card to 21 people. Minimum cart value prior to redeeming giftcard should be $50, excludes taxes/shipping.
3. Applicable for USA only, excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
4. At least one non-sale product needs to be purchased.
5. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Winners will be announced by e-mail and given a code. Giftcard code to be redeemed in one week (stated in e-mail).
7. Good luck! Have fun shopping
Linking up with:
Lauren for Mix it Mondays.