Happy Valentines day to you! I normally don’t post on any other day but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but I wanted to take today to not only recognize my hubby and loved ones but to thank God for being my first love above all.
I have been praying today with a grateful heart being thankful for my Lord and savior and for the foundation He is in my life. I know without Him I wouldn’t be where I am today, blessed and happy to be his child.
While letters from my hubby and crimson red roses are amazing gifts here on earth, I know Gods love letters in His word and the crimson blood shed for me from Christ on the cross are even more special.
Here are some ways I can make God feel loved today and everyday:
- Set aside time with Him
- Humble myself and desires and seek what He wants for me
- Ponder His word and pray over it
- Serve Him with my talents, through my family and ministry
- Mention Him like I would my husband or children- with deep devotion
- Give God my cares and trust Him
- And many more
With that Happy Valentines day to my first love.
1 John 4: 7-21
Join me tomorrow for the awaited post on “How to Earn an Income Blogging with Low Pageviews and Followers.”