Today is the first time I post myself wearing a romper, that is right my first owned and well fitted romper. This romper from eShakti (here) is just the most comfortable and customizable article of clothing I think I have ever owned. I love the chiffon material, fit and how it does nothing but provide comfort as most rompers I have tried on in stores leave me disappointed, but not this one.
The romper has a zipper in the back and button in the front bust so as to give the romper a more conservative or modest look to cover a bodice or to unbutton for more reveal. In this post I opted for more reveal since I was on a date night.
I wore this lovely romper on Saturday with my hubby to celebrate our 5 year Anniversary. We ate at a cute local burger joint, went to a cupcake cafe called Bubblecake and ordered rich cupcakes that while $4 each were well worth the price and we had coffees in one of our favorite local coffee shops and we took a walk before going home to a surprise cash gift from my parents in celebration of our Anniversary (thanks mom and dad).
While my hubby and I went out for several hours we relished in the time alone and non-stop conversations kid free. We even asked eachother 15 questions each and answered the others questions and so this post is not only about my lovely romper but about our questions and responses to marriage. This post will be about my questions to him and his answers while tomorrows post will contain his questions to me and my answers along with another GORGEOUS evening dress I wore on our date, so please stop by tomorrow for this and to link up to “Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me” (there were 111 links linked up last week by the way wooohoo!).
Disclaimer: While my hubby mentions the love of guilt free sex in the interview understand that it is a part of marriage and as born again Christians that we waited for this special act and gift till our marriage, that is why it is included it in the interview, so if this word offends you then skip the interview, sorry but not sorry. Thanks in advance.
15 Question Interview with my husbands answers to my answers:
1. Favorite thing about being married- guilt free sex and kids
2. Favorite date married- one of them was skinny dipping in a river about dark, playing scrabble at coffee shops. Taking photos for my blog outfit post here– at Roanoke college.
3. What makes you feel loved- to talk
Quality time & sex
4. What have you not liked about marriage? Stress, worry and responsibilities. Wishing life was more carefree.
5. Favorite thing about our wedding day?- Saran wrapped car with balloons going all over the place in old convertible as driving away from church & convertible breaking down and hitch hiking to our apartment.
6. What are your Favorite outfit posts of mine?- 5 year Anniversary shots (like tomorrows post), train tracks outfit post and Roanoke college mens’ sweat shirt photo shoot– my hubby loves the photos where I wear mint or green colors (hint come back tomorrow for his favorite).
7. Favorite vacation married- Williamsburg with my family and Massanutten with our neighbors.
8. Song that describes us- “I will praise you in this storm” by Casting Crown (insert laugh).
9. Romantic song that describes us- Goo Goo Dolls “Iris”
10. What do you want to do for our 10 year anniversary? To go on a Cruise
11. If there was a blog post you would love for me to do, what would it be on? A post on how good the kids are.
12. If you had to give advice to newlyweds what would it be?- pray together. Tithe everything, save 10% of incoming in savings or bond.
13. What nicknames do you like me to call you?- no particular one
14. Favorite gift I got you?- play station 3
15. How would you describe marriage in one word?-Rollercoaster
Remember to come back tomorrow for “Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me” link up, another anniversary outfit I wore (more glammed up) and to read my responses to my hubbies questions on marriage. Thanks for reading.
*The above romper was used with a credit eShakti provided to me for a past review however all opinions are my own and not that of eShakti.
Outfit details: Romper (c/o eShakti same here)//Wedges: c/o Mossimo via Target with Brandzaffair (same here)//Bracelet: c/o My Arm Charms, same here and get 20% off your subtotal of $15 or more with the code GARAY//Necklace: Pumps and Pushups shop (sold out, but more accessories here)//Earrings: thrifted new,but via Target (similar here and here).
Linking up with: Turning Heads Tuesday Lisa, Melissa, Style Me Wednesday, Trendy Wednesday, Sandyalamode, Confident Twosday, Pumps and Push-ups, Thursday Fashion Files, Whitney, Grace, Trend-Spin,Leelo, Michelle, The Mummy Chronicles, Alice, Spotlight Weekly, Top of the World Style